Well…I heard the crickets chirping oh so loudly at my last questioning post. I get that I don’t have as many followers as the absolutely fantastical Step Into Second Grade blog. Or the “just as the name implies” Sunny Days in Second Grade blog. And I just can’t forget the very first blog and website I found that had to do with 2nd grade--Mrs. Bainbridge's Class blog. These ladies are an inspiration to me and I dream of one day being as creative. These 3 ladies make it into my classroom at least once a month. I can’t forget Kate over at Innovate, Create and Relate with Kate blog it is a super cute blog with some really good teacher tips. Kate was also so sweet and joined my site not once, but TWICE!!! (SSHHH!!!! I know it was by accident.) OOOPS! Back to the original topic---I’m assuming nobody has heard of Espresso Elementary.
My next question. I really need some advice on this---I KNOW you’ve heard of this product. Should I get a MacBook Pro or No? I’ve researched and researched. I rested and then I researched some more.
The CONS to buying a MacBook…
- I really WANT one, but I don’t really NEED one.
- I have a great desktop (not a Mac) which has a really large monitor so I can view (and read, cut, & paste) at least 2 pages very easily at the same time.
- The MacBook is quite an investment.
The PROS to buying a MacBook…
- I can put grades in, do lesson plans and research (stalk and steal ideas from several blogs) while waiting an HOUR before my sons’ football or soccer games even begin.
- I have a 19 year old daughter (who is still at home—don’t get me started) and two boys that are 13 and 10 who are doing many more projects on the computer for school (and who know more than I do about technology now and they are always
messing upimproving my computer so that I am always having to learn new ways of doing things.)
- I have heard that Macs are so easy to use.
- This laptop will be ALL MINE. No sharing OR borrowing!!
Your help would be SOOO appreciated. If you have a MacBook, which do you have? Do you love it? Do you use it more than your desktop? Do you have 13 inch or 15 inch? Do you have 500GB or 750GB or RAM?
Thank you in advance,