Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

UGH!!!!

Ever have one of those days when everything seems to be going OK and then--BOOM!--something happens that puts you in the worst mood?  That is how today went. 

Good news is that tonight I have dinner plans.  My grade level team meets a couple of times over the summer just to catch up.  I LOVE my team!  I am the Team Lead and I have the BEST team!  Tonight I am going to laugh, eat, have an adult beverage or two, laugh, talk, laugh with some of my favorite people.  We have 6 on our team, one man, and obviously the rest ladies.  We have so much fun together, I know that the minute I arrive, I will have calmed down over my day’s interruption.  I LOVE, <3, Love, each of them.  Did I mention I love my team?  They really are like my family at school.  I know that if I ever needed anything, I wouldn’t even have to ask, they would just jump in. 

If you LOVE the people you work with.  Show me some love and tell me about them.  I know most of us teach because we love the kids, but tell me about the people that make your job even that much better!

Together for Our Kids,

Denise

1 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love my team too! There are 5 of us and our ages range from 30-60, and we have the best time together. Everyone is positive and encouraging, and we don't have drama and gossip. I'm so thankful to be where I am! Thanks for this positive post.

Post a Comment