Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

It’s a Good Day!

I not only received my box from Really Good Stuff in the mail today, I also got to FINALLY go into my classroom.  What made it an even better day is when I saw that my tables had been replaced with desks!  WOO HOO!!  I was so tired of those tables….it was really hard to keep supplies, books, & binders organized.  It was a MESS!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the custodians at my school, they even set up my computer!

This wreath is one of my favorite things.  I made it a couple of years ago with my class and it hangs outside my door.  This is not the best picture of it, but I love it!  I love to read their names on the back and remember each of them when they were in 2nd grade.                       

                                 classroom wreath

I love to see what other teachers’ rooms look like, so here’s a peek into mine.  This is what my room looked like when I walked in this morning.  I didn’t do any room “set-up” today, (I’m going to hold off until after registration…I’m afraid of finding out I’m moving to the portable or the “Porto Pod”, which is what I refer to the little village of classrooms for 2nd grade outside the school).  I spent all morning separating and organizing my Math “stuff”.  Thank you Debbie Diller for your FABULOUS ideas.  Smile

classroom 4

                                         classroom 1

classroom 2

                                      classroom 3

It’s not a lot, but I have a smartboard, docu cam, a sink, and a big desk.  I also have the second best air in the school.  I love it, and I don’t want to leave.  Keep your fingers crossed.  I’m the only one on the grade level who hasn’t had to move rooms. 

Together for Our Kids,

Denise

0 comments:

Post a Comment