I saw that a very good friend did this, so , I can’t be left out! Here Goes…
10. I have 3 fabulous children. My daughter just graduated HS and my oldest son is going into Jr. High. I do A LOT of praying. My youngest son is still in elementary, so not too much drama yet.
9. I teach at the same elementary school I attended. All 3 of my kiddos go there or have gone there. I love living in the community where I teach!
8. I can’t sit still. (Unfortunately that doesn’t help to motivate me to exercise.)
7. I’m very funny. (In real life…not so much on paper).
6. I have tons of patience for people and especially kids, but no patience for traffic, waiting in lines, or wasting time. (Which is why I don’t always read my posts before I post them. Sorry, for all the mistakes.)
5. I like to have lots of fun at school. My students said they will miss my singing the most when they go to 3rd grade. (Anything to keep them interested)
4. I can do the splits!
3. I’m not as goofy as I sound as you’re reading this.
2. I can’t think of anything I’d rather do than teach.
1. I LOVE to be outside. Even in this Texas HEAT!
If you haven’t already done this…Head on over to Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens and link up!
Together for Our Kids,